We suggest you to read this page carefully so that you can stay clear about how we use your personal data and what we do after you are no longer connected with us via services.
How do we Collect Your Information?
Well, we avail whatever information we can about you when you visit our website. And, the purposes of collecting those information is just to make improvements in our own service for your customer satisfaction.
What Types of Information is collected from you?
We are only responsible for collecting three types of information from you-
- Personal Data – This part includes information like your First Name, Last Name, Email ID, and Phone Number. These help us in identifying you and later if you avail services from us then we can use your personal data to contact you.
- Usage Data– Usage includes information like your IP address, browser used along with its version, the pages where you landed on our website and date and time of visit.
We may also collect other diagnostic data.
- Cookies Data and Tracking– This is basically used to track the activities on our service. And, coming to cookies, they are sent to your browser from websites and then that particular information is stored.
How do we Use your Personal Data?
- To offer excellent customer support
- Keep track of the usage of service
- Prevent, Address and then detect technical glitches
- Analyze valuable information to improve service
- To send you notifications in case of service changes
Information Related to the Disclosure of Data
Your information will only be disclosure if the following situations happen-
- In order to comply with legal obligation
- To protect our rights or property
- If investigation of any wrongdoings is required
- To protect against any of the legal liabilities